Making it easy to pay for my bachata classes
Problem: the current method for paying for my bachata class really sucks, I have to ...
- remember to go and get cash to pay for my class
- then wait in line in the cold and and get cash from the cash machine which only gives 10's or 20's
- ... then go to the corner shop and get change, if I have the time ...
- and then when class finishes ... scramble to the huddle in the corner of the room to pay for my class
- ... pay for my class ...
- and figure out the change situation if I don't have it ... if anyone has change ... 😔 I mean its 2016
- See ... It could be so easy, like booking a train on the trainline app, or an uber or food on deliveroo
- so i'm going to make that happen ...
Solution: an app that make it easy to pay for my class, register that I have arrived and get and give feedback ... it would work like this
- open the app app, tap my class and pay for my classes
- when I arrive at class ... pull out my phone and show my Gabor my pass, which has a QR code
- Gabor scans my pass with his phone, which verifies that I have paid ... done
- after the class, I could give feedback to Gabor and he could give me feedback through the app
so ... it would look something like this ... or simpler ... i will make it better
Doing all of this, just makes life easier for everyone, not having to carry cash, having to deal with change, declaring your attendance and for the teacher moving from manual data entry and class management to a simple system makes it easy to, track your students, know who is coming, give and get feedback, manage your books and so much more.